February 23, 2011

Spring is coming!


{Ceramic Tiles...a spring version}

My friend, Melissa, made some decorated tiles for spring....


Love...love.....love the cute button embellishments!  Wouldn't this be a cute end-of-year teacher gift?

And how about this one....



I'm lovin' the hot pink!!  It's melting the snow....wishfully thinking!

In case you missed it, here is another tile idea as a photo holder that I made for my nieces:


To make it a photo holder, I just added a clothespin that I mod podged the purple paper on and then hot glued the clothespin to the tile....

And a gift for a music teacher:



I'm so ready to start thinking spring and flowers and warmth and birds.......
Over Christmas, I posted ideas for how to decorate inexpensive tiles to use as gifts.  All you need is some pretty paper, a printer and mod podge....the tutorial can be found HERE.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

These are too cute! I love the "Bloom Where You Are Planted" one. That's one of my favorite sayings!


Kelly

Alison Agnew said...

very cute ideas! by the way...i have my guest post ready for you whenever you want it...but i think i need your email address. can you msg it to me on fb?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...