April 20, 2011

Big Hairbows....


{Adorable big bows....}


So have you figured out that I am on a hairbow kick??? My little girl has two older brothers which means that normally....she is covered in mud and climbing a tree....

Yes....she loves her crafts.....but she loves her mud!  So, in my constant battle to make her look a little "girlie"....I have been madly creating hairbows....

I love that I have discovered ideas to make them CHEAP....because let's face it...hair bows at the store are expensive and most of mine end up falling in the mud or getting lost....it's just my life!

3 Little Chicks  whipped up some of these adorable bows!!



How about this....



There's even a video tutorial for how to make them! 


Now if I could just get my daughter to keep it in her hair......


2 comments:

Lil Mama Stuart said...

ugh my 14 month old won't keep anything in her hair! :(

TOM said...

Yes, In your every blog you discovered such a amazing ideas and make it easily. I must share this one with my good frinds. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...