April 13, 2011

My new buttons.....

{Sassy Sanctuary Blog Design}



Krystal at Sassy Sanctuary designed my new blog buttons.... 



She did a great job and was wonderful to work with!  I can't wait until I've saved enough money to have her do some more fun stuff!

Her pricing packages are HERE and are very reasonable.....and she does GREAT (and super fast! ) work!

So if you are thinking of a makeover for your blog....try Sassy Sanctuary!  If you're there...would you mention that you heard about Sassy Sanctuary at Thrifty Decorating?........

.....And go ahead and grab a new button!

2 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Super cute! Anyone who understands html is plain, ole amazing in my book!

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

My "Linky Party" page on my blog has been giving me so many headaches. I understand HTML but Blogger is much less obedient than Wordpress. I will update your button though, because I like you THAT much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...