May 4, 2011

Decorative Hand Soap


{Mother's Day Gift Idea.....} 

So....it's hitting me that Mother's Day is practically here.  YIKES!   For whatever reason, Mother's Day is never truly relaxing for me because I have a MIL and a mother to buy for.  It's not necessarily the buying, but the thinking of creative, heartfelt gifts to make the day special.....do you have this problem, too?? 


So, while browsing some of my favorite blogs, I found this!





Homemade hand soap!!!  Isn't it adorable!  For a complete tutorial check out Homespun with Love .

She made it with only these materials......from The Dollar Store!!!



I'm seeing it tucked in a cute basket with some new dishtowels and potholders??


What are your gift ideas for Mother's Day?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...