July 6, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #16

Did everyone enjoy their Fourth of July? I am going to miss seeing all of your wonderful patriotic crafts!  I am feeling a little lost as to what to start crafting next.......so here is some inspiration from this week's Thrifty Thursday!

Lesa from Home Frosting made this beautiful patio decor with  glass leftover from an old project....






I love what she has done with her whole deck project!  Yes...she built all of those pieces herself!




Coffee and their Kisses upcycled this memo board into something beautiful and functional!





It's not too late to start composting and Domesticated Nomad linked up her homemade compost bin....



I love that she used recycled fence posts and wood that was headed for the trash!




Finally, Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom made these plaster leaves...




Suzy's tutorial to make these is wonderful!



If you were featured this week, be sure to grab a button!



Now it's time for week #16 of  Thrifty Thursday.......

Here are some very simple suggestions for the link-up:
1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in your post
or blog so that others can link back.
4. Share some comment love....We all love to get them!!


Don't forget that you can go over to link up with Thrifty Thursday at

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! It's been a while for me:)

Suzy Myers said...

Thanks so much for featuring my plaster cast leaves! You totally just put a smile in my day!

suzy

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said...

Thanks so much for the feature. My favorite part is saving the wood from the trash too. You made my day!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my memo board! Thank you for hosting as well, since I will be linking up as well :o)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi there~ Just found your party and linked up!! I have a party going on right now at my blog as well if you would like to join in! Thanks for hosting! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...