August 23, 2011

A painted-on dry erase board.....

Life here has gone from sad to sadder.....as soon as I get the results of the final testing, I'll update you all on our cat saga....but just warnin' ya...the ending is not happy....it's now one that may involve a trip (or four!) to the hospital...ugh!


In the meantime, my mind is just not on posting.......I have about 8-10 posts in-process (aka...partway done!), but none ready to actually post....so how cool is it that the Gaerte Gang sent me this idea today!




She painted.....right on the wall....a dry erase board!!
How cool is that!?!  

You can head over to the Gaerte Gang  to see how she did it!


~On a brighter note....my hydrangea wreath is drying perfectly....right on the door....



So now I feel like I can recommend your trying it!


2 comments:

Alison Agnew said...

i wonder if i can paint a dry erase board on my dry erase board....it's looking a little worn these days...love the hydrangea wreath...a little (or lot) of hair spray will dry it in a jiffy.

alison

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Thanks again for linking me up today...blessing as your saga continues!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...