October 29, 2011

Cute Hair Ideas. . .


It has always be a bit of a battle to style my daughter's hair.....She was blessed with one of those sensitive scalps and she has a mother who can't make a straight part for the life of her!


Last week, we were at dance class when 2 adorable little blond girls hopped out of their SUV on the way into class.  My daughter, breathless in the backseat gasped....."Mommy, their hair if bea-u-ti-ful!!"


Not wanting to look like a stalker, weird-o type, I climbed out of the car with my iphone and approached the mom asking if she'd mind if I took a picture of her daughter's scalp.....


My daughter had hopped out of the car behind my jumping up and down  excited by the potential of having her hair styled like that.....


The mom was exceedingly nice and understanding and allowed me to photograph her daughter's hair and then she shared with me a blog that she follows that is devoted entirely to little girl's hair!!


YES!!  That's exactly what I need!  Step-by-step photos, instructions and video tutorials!!


If you get a chance, stop over at Babes in Hairland.  You'll get some fabulous ideas and tutorials....like this Jack-O-Lantern Bun!!





And we made it through the entire styling process with no tears!!



My daughter keeps asking when I'll go check the computer for a new hairstyle!

Happy Styling!

3 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout & your dd's hair looks darling. Those rubber band wraps are one of our favorite hair styles! So glad you found us & I hope you'll have fun trying new things to do in her hair. Just remember, in the end, it's not how her hair looks - it's the quality time you spend together doing it! :-)

Unknown said...

Look at those cute hair styles!!! Whatever, so FUN!!! Thanks for liking my White Chicken Chili on FB! I just added the FB page for my site. Is that what you recommend, keep it interesting with some fun adds for your readers!?!? Still learning the ropes ~ started blogging for blogger world in mid-September. I love your blog though and have stopped by a few times and always been impressed!!! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow me on your next visit!!!

Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

michele said...

nicole!

thank you thank you for following so i could discover this post and share it with my sister who has daughters who will go nuts for this site!!!!

perfect!

your newest follower (you had me at thrifty decorating).

michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...