October 11, 2011

Simple (and amazing!) Hot Chocolate. . . .



A couple of weeks ago, my friend, Cheryl, came over to brainstorm my basement decorating.  I am SO excited about her suggestions and can't wait to start working on the decorating portion, rather than the construction portion, of my basement!


When she came to visit she brought with her some amazing hot chocolate!  One thing about Cheryl is that she is totally gifted in hospitality.....yes, she come to my house and brings hot chocolate....mugs and all!


Her hot chocolate was so good that I had to share her "secret recipe" with you all!


You will need milk, Hershey's syrup, coffee creamer and whipped cream!




Warm your milk and add Hershey's syrup.....we used the dark chocolate...YUM!



Add in your flavored coffee creamer....we are away so I bought some because I forgot to bring the good stuff that Cheryl bought for me. The caramel flavoring makes it taste SO good!




Add a dollop of whipped cream and you've got a steamy treat!






When I first started blogging, I shared another homemade recipe for hot chocolate from Martha Stewart....you can get that recipe HERE.


Happy Fall!


4 comments:

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

We love hot chocolate, and the added caramel flavor sounds like a winner - thanks for sharing!

Mary @ Redo 101

Katie said...

mmm this sounds delish!

Janel from NellieBellie said...

oh my this sounds delicious!! Caramel and chocolate...oh so tempting!

Rose and Heather said...

I call drinks like this Comfort Coffie. I will try this. The picture you took makes it look so good. Please come and link it up today at Crafty Lassi Tuesday on my Blog http://sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you
Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...