December 3, 2011

Recycle your fall wreath. . . .



Did you make a cornhusk wreath this fall???




Guess what.....you can recycle it into your Christmas wreath with a little bit of spraypaint!!







I took a can of silver spraypaint...glass beads that I found at the bottom of the Christmas bin....and some sprigs of red beads from The Dollar Tree....



....and I realized that I missed a few spots!  You can't see those spots when it's dark....





Can't wait to show you the rest of my Dollar Tree mantle. . . .




Linking with:
The DIY Club

4 comments:

Good Time Charlie said...

This is a fantastic idea. I love it more with the silver and berries! Have a great weekend. -K

Callie Brady said...

What a great Idea! It looks great. Thanks for the tips.

Karen said...

Love it! Spray paint makes everything pretty, huh?

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

LOL! I linked up right after you at Domestically Speaking's Power of Paint party with a wreath I spray painted. Great minds think alike! Love how yours came out. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...