December 7, 2011

Thrifty Thursday #37

It's supposed to snow tonight and I have Christmas music streaming on the radio.....so I am excited to highlight some of the amazing Christmas ideas linked up to this week's Thrifty Thursday.....


Crafting and Creativity recycled her old burned out Christmas lights into something beautiful to decorate with.....







Design, Dining and Diapers shared the tutorial to make this gorgeous pretty 'n' pink tutu....wouldn't it make a beautiful gift?






Are you taking your Christmas picture soon?  It's Overflowing shows us how to make our eyes "pop" with some makeup tips....






Chipping with Charm created these decorations from old springs.....so pretty and unique!




Serenity You shared her top 10 Christmas wrapping ideas that she collected....wow, do I need this!




A Pinch of Joy shared the recipe for this yummy looking fudge....




It's Overflowing created these Anthropologie snow globe knock-offs.....







If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!



Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.




After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party

ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons


You can also head over to visit Erika
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join
her Thrifty Thursday!




10 comments:

Amanda said...

Following! Thanks for hosting. I am loving all the fun Christmas ideas in blogland!
Amanda

Tammy said...

It's fun to be back! Thanks for hosting!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!

Merry Christmas!
Sarah

Alison Agnew said...

all linked up
with my Ritz Thin Mint cookies!

thanks for hosting
as always.

alison

cherished bliss said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great day! : )

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

everything here is just fabulous!!!! so happy to be your newest follower! hugs...see you soon : )

Johnnie said...

Thanks for hosting, Nikki! That gift wrap you featured goes perfect with my Christmas decor. I wonder if she will come over on Christmas eve and help me?!

Printable Decor
Saved By Love Creations

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for featuring my spring angels!! All set for this week too...I linked up my hanger wreath. Thanks for hosting, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

Charlene@APinchofJoy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fudge! I am honored! Buttoned, 'rolled and facebooked. :-)

Crafty Mischief said...

Hi Nikki! Thanks so much for hosting! I love all the holiday ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...